This is the largest part (Big) I have printed so far.

1.jpg

It is a little more than 200 mm high and used about half a reel of PLA filament. I designed the part and have tried to print it several times, but up to now I have only been able to print small versions of it because the slicers I've used would not slice the full size part. Yesterday I purchased the Simply3D slicer and it allowed me to print the full size part successfully.

This is a smaller version (Little) I printed a few days ago. I used Kisslicer to prepare the GCode for printing.

2.jpg

This photo shows Big on the printer at about 92% complete after 19 hours of printing. The complete print time was 20 hours 10 minutes.

3.jpg

Here is the part's 2-layer design; it is hard to see the infill that is about 15%.

4.jpg

Here are Big & Little together. After looking at the tool path for Big I decided to change the design a bit; Big has fewer ribs than Little to make the hills and valleys more evenly spaced, and there a a bit more twist at the top which gives the part a more consistent look.

5.jpg

Based on this result I'd say the combination of the Atom2 printer and the Simplify3D slicer makes one of the best 3D printing solutions available today.