Close

Threaded View

Horizontal delamination? Don't really know what to call it...

I am working with an upgraded Ender 3 V2 running Klipper with a Sonic Pad. I recently started getting a problem and not only do I not remember any change that could have affected this, but I dont even know what the heck to call it to do a search! LOL!

It looks like the horizontal layers are not sticking to each other. If you were to print a circle, you could peel off the outside layers one at a time like an onion.

1-2.jpg1-1.jpg1-3.jpg

This is an object I have printed on this printer before, with the Sonic Pad attached. The previous ones that I printed and did not have this issue were sliced in Cura, and this was printed from that same slice. I have also sliced in Orca Slicer with similar results so I do not believe it is a slicer setting.

Changes I have made are I switched out the glass print bed for a textured PEI one (Creality), added a second Z screw (Creality kit), added a second print cooling fan and dual-duct cover, and upped the print speed (35mm/s on first and top layers, 60mm/s inner and outer walls, 120mm/s on infil).

Any suggestions, hints, or vague directions to go would be VERY MUCH appreciated.
    Last edited by Flea77; 01-15-2024 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Increase clarity, add more information