Hi there,
I just purchased a CREALITY ENDER-3 V3 SE 3D PRINTER and have been printing some stuff I have found on Thangs.com. I have a few questions..

First the bottom of the designs seem to be discolored, the one that is on the mat. Is it usually really tough to get the item off the mat? Why is that happening?

Second, I printed some sphero (gyro balls that are suppose to move at each layer. it is a fidget type ball. But in the few I did (different files) the first 2 I could move some of the layers, bu the last one I cannot move any. How can I get them to move? Its like they are glued together. I dont have too many tools yet, as I just ordered a set off Amazon.

Third, some of the files when i put them into the Creality slicer, says they need to have support, what does that mean and how do I add support to print them? I used this site to get it https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3495390/files and then I downloaded the first one that says sup_V6

Thanks in advance for the help. I am hoping someone can give me some in site on this stuff or point me to some great videos that I can learn from.