Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
I would say videos on extruder/hot end disassembly. Stepper motor replacement. Probably some videos of unpacking to first print. Clearing clogged nozzles.

Maybe some makerware/profitweak profile setup since that is what many use.

Maybe a video of older creator X platform upgrade to the newer pro style platform and z-axis rods.
Quote Originally Posted by jdg56 View Post
Big ditto on the extruder disassembly and reassembly. Not quite as big a ditto on the makerware profile setup, but only because the extruder disassembly was a really massive ditto.

Maybe a tour of the 'underbelly' of the printer for the technically inclined. What the boards are, that sort of thing.

Firmware upgrade instructions. I've tried a couple of times; that 'hit the reset while clicking the update button' business is tricky.

Cheers,

John
Yep! Extruder disassembly for both the Dreamer and the Creator Pro have already been made. Go check'em out

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
Would you like some videos on the caveman version of the FF3D? I think I can have pulled it apart and rebuilt it more than anyone else with one, including your techos'
Do share it with the community if you have one! it'd be like a iFixit teardown of 3D printers

Keep them coming guys; I'm jotting down all the ideas as we speak...