If the axle hole is 1.5 mm that can be easily incorporated into the model code. The same applies to creating a groove or pulley, which would be done by generating a torus and subtracting it from the disk. I would have to have the dimensions of the disk height and the depth and width of the groove. If the drive pulley is an o-ring, the depth would be half of the width, making things a bit easier. There's a concern about the axle. The outer diameter is 2 mm and the inner diameter is 1.5 mm, which leaves 0.25 mm for the wall thickness. The printer will print a minimum wall thickness of 0.4 mm which means the slicer software (Cura in your case) will print nothing for those portions.

In the application you mention, a cassette player pulley, is there enough clearance around the axle to increase the diameter to 2.3 mm or larger? Creating parts that are multiples of nozzle diameter provides for a better constructed print.

You ask about the "scanner" but if you mean printer, I have no opinion regarding that model.

For a part this small, the axle components are going to be too fragile when printed on your model printer and too fragile when printed on my model printer. I suggest that the dimensions become completed when you get your calipers, that a test model be printed and checked for fit, but not installed. Once the design is matched to correct dimensions and fit, have the model printed by an online resource and use SLS printing in nylon. Much stronger and not too expensive for a single part.

If the axle hole is to allow a longer metal shaft to pass through, the fragility of the pulley is not as much of a factor, as the shaft will support those portions.