All,
I was able to get Offsets figured out and in fact I actually have gotten some ok to good prints out now.

Still have minor Z - axis issues (much better than before) but I believe I have identified the cause. (minor binding on Z - screws which appear to be a little warped/out of round - also the Z belt seems very loose but there are 2 Z-stepper motors(TMC-2209) so maybe take off the belt (GT2-600) or get a better one. Knowing the screws are not perfect, nor the belt, I might just replace the whole z setup minus the steppers. I am told the steppers are new - last January. So maybe some shims once I get the Z complete setup and re-setup things again.

I found out the board is a BIGTREETECH SKR V1.4 Turbo. The Marlin evidently was a custom install that she had significant issues with getting in place.

I believe the Filament sensor is configured wrong as well...maybe its bad...At that point I might as well just update the Marlin as well.

I have coded in C++ for over 12 years. Nothing really though in the last 5 years all of this in my 25 years of developer experience.

Is there a way to back up the original Marlin installed? AVRDude?

Thanks,
Chris