I have managed to kind of get it level but still very hit and miss at the moment. I have found that heating up the before levelling makes quite a difference. When I want to print now I run the code that starts in the middle and then goes to each corner. In the middle its never quite right but on the corners I can do the paper thing so that there is a bit of resistance on each corner, this works on the first time. Then I run it again and do the corners and adjust again. When it gets to the middle its rarely the same as the corners so I just leave it. I start the print and when its a bit feint on the left (which it normally is) I adjust on the fly and it seem to get a bit better and prints come out.I really haven't understood the Z Offset bit yet, from what I can work out from the internet and forums, you set the Z offset to 0 and run the bed levelling, then adjust the Z offset again afterwards to do the resistance thing with the paper and you should be good to go. The issue I have with this is when/if I run the manual levelling program and do the corners, they are always out.I am sure I am heading in the right direction but this really is quite a faff to get this right. I do have a load of metal depth guages which I might start to use but unsure as to which is the exact depth I need to use. I think that the underlying problem here is the 'slight resistance' bit on the paper. I can feel some resistance but the difference between slight and a lot is very fine indeed. I wish there was an easier way and I thought I had that with the NEO having the CR Touch installed.