I found that my 5K pro was roughed up in shipping. There are vids that go down in the weeds to verify the hardware. I liked video titled: Longer LK5 Pro - bigger, better ender 3 (review and upgrades).

I found that I needed to to get the frame square in X,Y, and Z. I used a couple of squares to verify how true the axis were and then work the get them square. The X axis was off 3mm in 100 mm. That made the table leveling not able work. I have a new version which came with a cable support that became part of the leveling. A good part but it does reduce the adjustment range. All the bearings needed to be adjusted. I also found sheet metal parts twisted which put things out of square. Perhaps some folks would say that the frame does not need to be square in three axis, just not me.

I did measure temperatures and found the table temperature was 10 C low, the head output temperature was also low. I noticed that often there are different setting for the first print that touches the table top. You may want to do the same. The Keyboard does allow for a pause and adjust, then continue. Hence this would be one way to run two sets of settings (I adjust the flow rate and speed down by 20% for this)

I view a video that put all this in the right perspective for me. He had these type of printers are hobby machines and one needs to know what the want from the machine and build and adjust it accordingly.

Lastly take reviews of any 3D printer delivered to a users for a review with a grain of salt. My printer would never even function due to a cabling error at the factory. When i watch those vids for the 5K pro I see those machines have been setup and tested before the reviewer received it. I would say that obviously did not happen with our machines.