Close

Hybrid View

Student

German reprap crap

Me too am writing on the phone... just for the previous messages had to go to office ... But Heyyy!!! ANYWAY...

You see you actually Made questions that directly drove to CONCLUSIONS... There is a word for that... but hey anyway...
    when you are asking ... How come and so many others did not have a problem... ETC ETC... YOU ARE JUST DRIVING TO CONCLUSIONS!!!

So I have any right to get offended or if you like to be in defend mode....

Now!!! I do not know about your schools but where I went any BSc came with a vast of balls and skills... But still I used my title.. (Is not a title to strengthen the point that I have a plus point in identifying bullshits)

You again drove to conclusions... ONCE MORE!!!!....

I ONLY HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE FOR SUPPOSING YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE GERMANREPARAP CRAP...
    But Hey... I bet you do it all times!!!!

WELL I DO NOT GIVE A SH!!!T IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER OR NOT...

Just one photo of the magnificent design of the GERMAN REPRAP CRAP with the steel holes as you can see (CAN YOU?) perfectly centered...
    Well just to know I had to open with a Φ20mm DRILL bigger holes so the AXIS DO NOT HAVE FRICTION AND HAVE THE SQUEEZING NOISE

All the rest are true and I will make my own thread regarding the poor design!!! Because Obviously we are not going to exchange any more info!!!
    Keep walking...!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images