I cant write much at the mom bec on a mobile phone , and i also know yet if I want to answare bec if someone scream so much, but for a few short point i'll give now an answare.

lie, stupid are your words ( for that i need to know you) , if you would read my text , i wrote about skills! ( the typical reason)
ans sorry to be an mechanical engineer say nothing to your skills.

To my work , you are wrong I never in contract with GRR ( I would be to expensive) I work for the leading smt producer

My connection is simple that my first one was from them ( snd my 2nd 4th of a lot) snd also s few in our makerlab has s few. additional was a good frind worked for them , snd because i live in Munich ( so far Im at home) i take my parts direkt from them why i know in the past a few people better.
To other Printers , i can call a few others my own too , and our makerlab has also 4 other ones too ( 2 ultis and 2 exotic ones)
and also my company bought one ( were i still wish they hsd asked me before they bought with an x350 they wouldnt have the big issues they have now.

If you scream less i maybe wite more to your points

and yes pictures would help more maybe you realy get all parts wrong ( but how small is the chance to get all wrong)