Close

Hybrid View

Student
    first sorry for so long no news but I was a bit busy so no time to go on, additional I have a small issu with the transfer of the pic to the computer

I hope to solve the issue with the pics tommorow han can give you a lot of new views.

What I did today was uploard the firmware and check the first points

so far thermistor headbed and the heatbed themselve are working

with my ground adjustement of the Polols Z is working good so far only a seldom sound is hearable but this could be also bec the spindles are dry at the moment this will check later.

after readjust my Y belts this is also working.

X was making trouble but after a while ( sitting in front and not understanding anything anymore ) i get it , stupid issue from my side I connected the motors like i do usual but here the motors need to run in opposide directions ,
    after the connector was turned the X is now also moving.

I´ll sit don now I try to finish the Hotend (thermistor and heater not connected yet)

Will update tomorrow plan would be to finish all and start calibration.

br
    Thomas

Student
    so not much news but i solved my picture issue

I closed the cabelings and connected the heater and thermistor of the hotend for testing the nozzle I´ll install after calibration of the extruder.

So plan for the day is to check all functions again ( I changed the pololu voltage a bit) and start calibration.

After installing the nozzle and maybe heat up the first time with Filament.

IMG_8201.jpgIMG_8205.jpg

br
    thomas

Student
    so a bit less time at the moment but I more and more on a good feeling to print on the weekend the first time
    (if anyone has a great idea what to print first let me know)

at the moment still need to calibrate and also would like to readjust the Pololus again a bit, reason is simple Z and Y feels good after a wile moving around Motor still cold but X get already temperature so I´ll try to find a level without missing steps but cold as possible motors.
    Finaly I´ll share "my" adjsutments (at the moment between 250 and 350mV)

best regards
    Thomas