the english manual could be better sure like all buildup desriptions ,but also the english one had all information to build it up so long enoughground knowings are exiting.

ANSWER:
OK!!!.. The English Manual is not perfect... HAHAHHAHAH... The englishmanual is not English is German manual with some English and in fact in themost critical moments of assembly ... GUESS WAHT you read GERMAN... Thanks GODto GOOLGE TRANSLATION and CUSTOMER'S PATIENT TO GO BACK AND FORTH THE SCREENSFROM TRANSLATION TO THE MANUAL...

that your tickets not answared like you want I wondering the only point i would belive someone was not able to build it up and want to get every single step done by them and after destroying parts to get them recoveredANSWER:
My TICKETS DID ANSWERED... BUT ANSWERS WERE IN GENERAL NOT TO THE SPECIFIC PROBLEM... Like to advise me to check the Volts on the DRIVERS... like saying.
I never asked for any parts NOT had brocken parts in anyways... Except a blown fuse of 5A that came with the RAMPS as mentioned in previous message... Ok I do not know about you but I would ask for a fuse replacement HAHAHAHAHA... I just gave 0.5Euro and bought one ..

AND NO I did not want to give more guidance or anything you claim... You see I am a BSc Mechanical Engineering and have my ways to solve problems... The think is that I paid A LOT OF MONEY TO TROUBLESHOOT THE CRAPPY DESIGN PRINTER.