OK, So I figured that I should update this post so I dont feel like I put some bad information out there. I was completely wrong about the brand of filament being a factor here. I finally stumbled on to a solution that I tweaked a little and now I am having much better luck. Here is my solution:First off, you MUST have the ADVANCED_PAUSE feature enabled in your firmware in order for this to work! Then, if you use Prusa Slicer, you can simply add these lines of code into your Custom G-Code section of your printer settings:After layer change G-code:M104 S{first_layer_temperature[0]} ;reset nozzle temp back to final tempM220 S100 ;reset feedrate back to 100%Color change G-code:M600 ;change filamentM109 S{5+first_layer_temperature[0]} ;increase nozzle temp by 5 for this layer, will reset on layer changeM220 S40 ;reduce feedrate to 40% for this next layer, will reset on layer changeand then simply use the preview slider in order to add color changes.If you use Creality or Cura slicer, you will have to manually edit the gcode file in notepad and add the code before and after the layer where you want the color change to happen. You also need to replace the variables ({first_layer_temperature[0]}) with actual numbers.