I also tried running some calibration prints, which failed. The AmeraLabs Town mostly partially lost adhesion to the print bed and was hanging off. I bumped up the bottom layer cure times and tried the XP2 Validation Matrix by Photonsters, and noticed something strange. Upon print completion, I get a flat slice of the part adhering to the build plate, and some portions of the print on the FEP film. The part adhering is completely flat except for a few small scratches from the FEP screen. All I can see is the flat surface and the calibration circles (the smaller ones are poorly defined) The Chitubox slicer tells me the part looks like that until about 0.200mm thickness, although the actual thickness measured by a (very good) caliper is about 0.55mm. Which leads me to believe that either my steps are very wrong, or I am somehow overexposing everything in the part's perimeter. Which doesn't explain why it then breaks off cleanly at 0.55mm and prints the rest on the FEP film. I would really appreciate any tips.