Close

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    The X5SA 500 Pro I have will not fit through a doorway assembled the way it comes. However if we make some careful mods to only let things grow outside the frame on the sides and nothing in front or back at all then we can barely make the 500 clear a doorway. The 600 will require frame disassembly to be moved just from one room to another. This is what has stopped me from chasing the 600. We go through extensive calibration processes to make our printers run real sweet and to disassemble them means to start over with the calibrations. But then I rent and do not own a home with a garage. So that matters to me.

Voron and VZbot are printers you can either build from scratch or convert your existing coreXY to. Voron 2.4 is an incredible 3d printer and you can turn your TronXY into one. Here is a video on the Voron 2.4: My new favorite 3D Printer! The Voron 2.4 Build Experience - YouTube

Thanks for the info. The Voron 2.4 seems to be very interesting. Is there any info on if a new version is on its way?

I came across this site below that breaks down some of the 3D printer components and I found that useful.

https://www.drdflo.com/pages/Guides/...inter/FFF.html