Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seems well built and has a good price.

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    has a very makerbotish clone feel to it. Even the website looks like a makerbot website, only a brighter... happier? version. The printer looks smooth, sleek and I like the upper controls. I would be interested in seeing one in person for sure.

build quality looks good, very sturdy! for what it really is on the inside though (a makerbot clone) it should cost less than 1300 bucks..

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I would love to see example of prints and maybe videos of it in action.

Looks alright

it seems cool, but the print area could have a larger print area

Not a bad price for a duel extruder, heated bed, and a resolution of 50 microns. I'm impressed! Product looks polished and profession and the site offers quick and clear information, not just on the printer, but on 3D printing in general and benefits of 3D printing.

Student
    I am new to the field but nevertheless I am impressed by the features of the printer and especially at the price that it is advertised. I have seen printers for less but without actually physical comparisons it is hard to determine where the real value lies. There certainly appears to be a great deal of promise offered by this model however.

Looks like a great printer, but it seems a little small. I'd definitely use it if I had it!

Engineer-in-Training
    from the research I've done prior to my first printer purchase your machine appears to be inline with many of the makerbot clones in terms of price, features, build size, etc. At least from the pictures the fit and finish looks nice and the 10% discount for life is pretty cool.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast