Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Looks like a good desktop printer but maybe too high price for the offer. It lacks wifi that would improve plug-n-play with every OS.

It is expensive for the build size

Looks beautiful, but the build volume is a little small and I am suspicious of the 50 micron print detail claim. Honestly, it's just one more 3D printer amidst a ton of competitors. You need to distinguish yourself with support and word of mouth rather than glossy advertising. The hobbyist 3D printing industry is too grass roots to support all those companies. Maybe give some printers out for regular people to review and post on various forums. I'd be more likely to believe somebody here than just a website.

Nice dualstruder rig, decent pricepoint when it's on sale.

Looks pretty decent for the cost. Build size might be on the smaller side for this price range though I feel.

This printer looks great! Dual exturder is nice, and so is the print resolution.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    The price is right for the performance though I would prefer a larger build surface platform.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    The price would have to be truly amazing, as it is exactly the same as my flashforge/replicator dual just in a pretty case, so it is going to have to market now, 2 years after I bought mine for somewhere in the vicinity of $500-600 for it to be an 'amazing' price for me sorry. It does look neat, but it doesn't really have any redeeming features I don't already have besides an aesthetically pleasing case.

It looks good for the price, maybe explore adding some non-expancive extra functions

I think the features and the price match, but I would like to see more print results and how the software works.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast