Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Customized wearable objects would be populare (I believe). Like you go in a shop, they take a 3d scanning of your body and 3d print your shoes or other objects that's fit perfectly. This can be done today but I believe that in 10 years this will be a popular thing.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    pretty much everything.

The technology is starting to evolve exponentially, In ten years we'll probably be printing everything from replacement organs to pork pies :-)

Everything!

Houses, all kinds of products, spare parts, jewelry, figurines, organs, bones

Kind regards,
    Natascha

Aside from customized clothing and accessories I believe buildings will truly become a norm.

Just about anything.

Oh jeez. Who knows. Whatever it is I'll be right in the middle of it all so I hope there's some pretty cool developments in the next 10 years. 3D printed microelectronics would be epic.

Living tissues

Student
    Add eades850 on Google+ Add eades850 on Thingiverse
    Automotive - entire interiors, electronics - complete boards and systems in a single print on 6 axes

a world-wide and distributed manufacturing process for customized consumer goods

Technician
    10 years? the quality is insane actually quality will exceed most modern fabrication techniques, and therefore custom fit everything, print a condom? no prob.. xD

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast