Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
lol, so what have you done to it ?

Looks like a corexy - my favourite current design in fdm printers.
Hey, sorry about to late post(TBH I've tried to reply to this thread several time but everytime something goes wrong), but I super glad you asked. I've actually gone through several mods/conversions on this machine trying top find what would work for me. I have a lot more information about it on my website(www.3dprintperfection.com).

However to kinda give a quick rundown, right now the corexy conversion was made by boothyboothy over on thingiverse the MK2 I believe, but I've modified it heavily. I remade the carrier from aluminum and am in the process of changing the brackets for the xy axis and remaking a electronics case for the back to include space for everything, including Fysetc's Big Dipper. I like to print higher temperature materials(cf nylon, pc, abs and have plans for ultem), so everything to do with this build is center around that as the main goal. I also have octoprint installed on there with a 12v monitor on top of the enclosure for direct access to the octoprint install if necessary.