Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Someone here may be able to help you, but if not then you could try to contact Qidi support.
    lisa@qd3dprinter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeracer2020 View Post
    Someone here may be able to help you, but if not then you could try to contact Qidi support.
    lisa@qd3dprinter.com
    I figure I'll probably have to either contact support, or the more likely option to just buy a new printer since mine is the x-one which I've not seen anywhere, instead of the x-one2.

One thing I noticed yesterday is that when making the initial outline for the raft, the print nozzle would jitter when it got all the way back around to the start before it started the inside fill for that first layer. I updated the firmware since I had never done that with the printer the entire time I owned it and left it off and unplugged for a while.

Trying to print the 2 x 2 block now, no longer has that nozzle jitter at the last corner, and when it gets to about 1/3 of the first layer done, there's an almost grinding sound and the print nozzle no longer moves on the x-axis (side to side) then when I cancel the print it stair-steps back to the start position instead of a smooth diagonal.

Again, none of these symptoms present themselves when printing the smaller model.