Hey guys.

I'll start from the beginning. I tried printing something yesterday and I noticed halfway through the print filament wasn't extruding, so, I stopped the printer and tried to manually extrude the plastic but nothing came out, I then pulled out the filament and noticed some pretty bad grinding, I cut the grinded part off and tried pushing the filament down through the hot end but nothing was coming out... So now I took the extruder apart and removed the hot end, disassembled the hot end (removed the brass nozzle and heat block (while they were still hot)) and gave them a soak in paint thinner to clean them up, but then I noticed the top part that screws into the heat block (don't know the proper names, pics will be below. sorry :'( ) was clogged with filament so I heated up a thin, long piece of metal and pushed it down into it, all the plastic came out and it was nice and clean. Ok so now everything is clean, I assembled it, heated up the hot end, loaded the filament and began manually extruding....but nothing came out.... so I kept turning it and bam, the whole heat block pops off.... Pics below so you get a better understanding of what I mean (hopefully). I'm writing this super tired so I apologize for any mistakes I might of made.

Cheers.