Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A sample of 3D printed pliers

I like : very clean light design with lot of space.
    3D printing item i would like to receive with printer : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:196038

I really enjoyed the website. The only thing I have to criticize is the Contact me section where one would write the text - The text gets really large and the lines underneath each row is distracting. A simple dialogue box such as the one I am typing in now (and all of you type into when adding to the thread) would have been sufficient.

I would like to see a torture test for the sample

Kind regards,
    Justin

The site is super sharp and is on par with the big guys. I would like to see a highly complex model that showed me capability. Even if it was very small.

I like how clean the site looks, and for a sample, we should be able to customize an object of our choice with restricted size. That would be new

I had trouble scrolling on the website it kept trying to bring me back to the top? I assume its an IE problem, the machine on the front looked nice though!

Follow Mike from Hillside On Twitter Add Mike from Hillside on Thingiverse
    The Zortrax site seems well constructed and easy to navigate around. The promo video is helpful and I would choose the Box and Key chain sample set

That left side page navigation is pretty neat and of course the interactive rotating graphic of the printer is a bit mesmerizing. A good sample would have to highlight the quality of a print but be fun to manipulate something with meshing gears is always a good showpiece....

The website is elegant and modern, and reads well on my smartphone (cross platform browsability is always good).

Regarding the sample, I have a variety of snapping clip fasteners that I want to see build for mechanical testing purposes.

Very modern website. I'd like a sample print of a globe on a stand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast