Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Hybrid View

Your printers appear to have everything I am looking for but... the website is lacking large clear photos of your products from multiple angles, interior photos, videos of products in action, videos of the controls and a simplified drawing showing exterior dimemsions. I want to see that before I would consider purchasing a printer. Thanks!

Student
    I don't know allot about the 3D printer to know what is the most important feature yours have, to me it would be reliability though I think. To work correctly and long periods.

What I think all printers are basically missing is a belt feed! Though probably complicated to implement and getting working reliably but great to have would be a belt feed base to build on that a section of a prnt could be done then belt feeds to right and more printing done. In this way a person could print nearly any length object, not just the size fitting in machine.
    Also a person could setup to print say 10 items 1 at a time, 1 prints and belt feeds to empty area, print next item, etc.... and when belt wraps around at the end of the feed the items just fall off into a box.

I think the first reasonable cost 3d printer that incorporates a reliable belt feed like that will win the market share! Provided all other aspects of the printer is up to par also!
    Such a belt feed would make a 3d printer an actual real production unit.
    Think belt feed conveyor at the grocery store check out.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    A heated bed and build chamber would be great. I also agree that dual extruders and wifi connectivity would be a solid improvement.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

Your printer offer alot of stuff that I want in a 3D printer but a heated bed would be great and reduced cost is always great

Quote Originally Posted by moke1180 View Post
    Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

Your printer offer alot of stuff that I want in a 3D printer but a heated bed would be great and reduced cost is always great
    If you refer to the NEO, the NEO doesn't need a heating bed, as our printing plate prints nicely PLA without heating bed

Wifi capability would be very handy.

Student
    You have great printers, with big build areas. I suppose it is missing a budget printer. The price should also be shown on the comparison page.

It would be nice if the printer would level itself

Student
    The ability to send gcode wirelessly to the printer.

best feature, able to print via wifi.
    looking for, kossel or rostock type.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast