Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    First of all, the website is a little overwhelming. Too much text on the front page. The printers themselves seem to be a little expensive and for me personally I would not buy one because they are too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by German RepRap
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our website and tell us, what’s the most important features our printers have to offer or it is missing.

Layer thickness (microns): 0.1mm menas 100 microns, should be at least 25 to be a good quality printer (I mean the printed result, not the machine itself).
    On-board camera i'd be cool to record the 3D prints (with it's own light) and get a timelapse video (FullHD ~30fps) and a hig-resolution picture every hour (at least 8Mpx).

The heated bed is the best feature. I'd like to see a printer that can use a metallic filament.

i haven't seen a single printer with dual extruder capability.

however, the large build volumes are attractive.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    I really think your most important feature is your price, it is extremely reasonable for what you are offering. Definitely can't get any better than that!

The site has a ton of information, but the organization and design make it hard to find and read. Maybe more pages with less info on each one would be better.

Adding to the cost of course, but a camera and a phone app to monitor and control the printer remotely.

They have to be reliable and simple to use. That is the most important.

I would like to see a modular design that you could start at entry level, and upgrade features as you go. This would make it more affordable to start with and as you gain experience your printer would get more complex.

Please look into adding wifi

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast