Close

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    I would like to make a Tardis

The first things I've tried to build with my doodler was a pyramid. Will love to try make jewelry.

Definitely the skeletons/framing for bio-mechanical robotics. If there is a material option for strong metals, this would be fantastic for developing structures like the skeletal frames for robots like the poppy-project (https://www.poppy-project.org/projects/) , of course on a much simpler levels. But with easily printable free-form skeletons, organic bodies part prints and movable joints/motors/magnets could easily be added afterwards along with all electronic components.

Technician
    Customized party favors for affairs like birthday parties, etc

Honestly, I would use the 3D doodler to make additions/improvements/touch ups to my 3d prints. When a print almost succeeds I could fix it rater than re printing, or add detail that I left out due to overhang issues.

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    I would create a spiral candle holder !

Student
    I would use it to make a jewelry box to be a gift for someone special

Student
    Which 3Doodler project will you make first? A Doodler means To kill time; dawdle: So I would create a handgun shooting an alarm clock!

Technologist
    This might seem "boring," but the first thing I'd try with a 3D doodler would be to see how I could possibly use it to make plastic welds. Think of how your laptop keyboard is held together by all those little plastic welds. This.

http://the3doodler.com/project/pretzel/
    When I saw the pretzel I thought, that is so cool.
    Jeffery

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast