Close

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Technician
    u know those non-stick polymer plastic that is used as a coating for cookware, pots and pans, uh, spatulas... oh it's called teflon, yeah, having that filament would be really popular and useful, thanks.

a truly environmentally friendly plastic that is made of post recycled material

I'd like to see filament that changes color along the length and can be ordered in various color-lengths. For example: red, white, blue that could be ordered in 6, 12, or 18 inch intervals (6 of red, then 6 of white, then 6 of blue, then 6 of red again, etc). The effect would be cool on some artistic prints like vases, pen holders, etc. It would be like tie-dye! The different lengths would be useful for prints of different sizes or controlling the thickness of each color layer.

more carbon fiber filaments at afordable prices

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    I would like to see more high quality and high strength PLA. The main problem I have endured with PLA is that it is not strong enough to with stand long term use. ABS would be an alternative, but the printer we have at my school is not set up to print with ABS

For me, I would love multicolour rolls (where the colour changes every few centimetres or so). I could see the cost being prohibitive for that though

Definitely a metallic material.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    I think a conductive material would be great for printing circuits on existing print models.

Mine isn't very exciting, But for printing prosthetic hands, boys are easy for the most part, but for little girls I would love to see more Sparkle or glittery filament on the market for themed hands.

All kinds of multi-color filament would be applicable for all sorts of prints. After a few months I'm allready a bit tired with the mono color filament.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast