Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    can't see anything with those tiny pics.. but if you have what looks like waves with first layer.. nozzle probably too close to bed.. Ender machines are low quality toys.. good luck,you will need it with that level of product.
    I have the bed manually leveled and also with the CR touch automatic level at a piece of a2 paper width from the bed. I only have the issue with this print and not others that are similar to this one. Everything else I print with this material and parameters comes out great. Anything else I can try?

Double check your slicer and make sure you don't have a negative value (making the nozzle closer) in the Z offset setting, assuming your slicer has that parameter. What happens if you let the part finish printing?

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    Double check your slicer and make sure you don't have a negative value (making the nozzle closer) in the Z offset setting, assuming your slicer has that parameter. What happens if you let the part finish printing?
    The Z offset is 0 in Cura. Just checked on the part and it came out perfect. Kinda strange.
    Attached Images Attached Images