I've got three bulletproof printers.
All using different amounts of printed modifications, but all still 100% stock hardware and electronics.

The problem is that most people watch the numpties on youtube. Whose viewing figures partkly depend on them doing constant upgrades.

Very rarely have I ever seen anyone actually learn how to use a machine properly.

Oh it doesn't print fast enough - I'll have to change the extruder and hotend.

NO, all you need to do is to adjust your retraction settings and increase the print temp slightly.

I regularly print at 150mms with a 0.5mm nozze on my delta. It's rough, but workable
And all I use for cooling is a 30x10 mm fan and my own design turbo duct.

The sapphire pro 150mm/s with a 0.4mm nozzle is my standard print settings.

My really really cheap plywood i3 happily printed functional at 200mm/s

Why the vast majority of the internet never prints at more than 70mm/s - I have no idea.

Me I'd rather spend 10 minutes with a sanding block than wait another 12 hours for a print to finish at a higher resolution and lower speed.

So bear that in mind. youtube is driven by upgrades, nolt mods.
And as most youtubers get given the printers - they have zero investment in that machine and spending money to upgrade actually makes them money on a machine that was free.

Also bear in mind that the 'I can make any video I like and the people who supply the machine I'm reviewing have no say in it'.
Is complete bollocks.
In order for them to keep getting machines, they cannot say what they might really think or nobody will ever send them another machine.
Likewise, being given a $500 printer that you are free to sell - does not count in my book as being 'unpaid'.

Which is why i say: buy a machine with good hardware that won't need upgrading (so NOT a creality lol) and expect to do some minor mods - but be prepared to be really happy if it turns out no mods are needed.