Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    A more biodegredable filament would be great in the future!

I would really like to try out the bronzefill filament!

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Which filament from ColorFabb would you like to try the most, and what filament would you like to see developed in the near future?

A1: I would like to try your XT-CoPolyester filament.

A2: I hope that ColorFabb gets into conductive filament development. Its an area that needs more options and better performance.

I definitely like your co-polyester formulations. That's something I have yet to see. Must try those... especially the Orange! What would i like to see in the future? Well... I just posted this for one of your competitors so I guess the first one to market will have the head start. You know those little jelly figures (snakes, bugs, dinosaurs, etc.) that you drop into water to watch them expand up to 600% of their original size? That stuff. There you go! Hurry... your competitor has a 10 minute head start!

Student
    I would most like to try Red Transparent to make items for light to shine through and also if it would work well for custom lights for autos/bike/trailers etc..

I would most like to see something like a Nickel with blueish tint that would make a near true CHROME look for custom parts.

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    The XT-Copolyester looks neat - I'd like to give it a shot. A concrete filament would be interesting.

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Which filament from ColorFabb would you like to try the most, and what filament would you like to see developed in the near future?

I would like to try XT-COPOLYESTER and I would like your to develop conductive filament

Bamboofill looks cool. I would like to see you develop thermochromic filament.

Student
    I have some bronzefill waiting. More metal like materials possibly with ABS or some other stronger plastic.

Definetly the wood filament. Would like to see a conductive material

Student
    I'd like to try the bronzefill filament, to give my prints a better visual appearance. I would like to see you develop even more filaments with metals.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast