Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
jeez give us a chance. You do know what time of year it is ? And that most of us don't actually spend our entire lives online :-)
what's your actual budget ?

without one the only thing that makes sense would be to go the resin route.

Some large volume machines around at decent prices and the resin cost has come right down as well as including, flexibles, tough resins and hi-temp resins.

Yes you've got some post processing, but nothing compared to any sls machine.

The cheapest 'budget' sls around is the formlabs fuse 1.
The post processing machine, costs more than the printer and is twice as large.

So realistically it sounds like resin would probably be your best choice.

give me a budget and I can add some machine recommendations.

But unless you've got a $20,000 plus budget - sls is probably out.
yeah i dont think the SLS is the right approach for what i want to do. as much as i would love to have one, i cant afford it.

I was checking some youtube videos on the sla options just to get an idea as i know almost nothing about them.

I was looking not to spend more than 5k. i figured that should be a feasible upgrade from the Taz6. My taz 6 is definitely my workhorse and i rarely had any issues with it, and only minor issues actually (in most cases my fault)

i had used a 1.75mm tool head i found online with a tool steel nozzle; i cant say i am overly impressed with the print quality but the intention was to use that with a palette 2s pro. I am willing to try the v.31 dual extruder if it will give me consistent results.