Quote Originally Posted by Dargonfly View Post
Do you have a review comparing all these printers with similar prints after gaining similar familiarity with each printer?
No, I am sorry, I do not have a document about the comparison. The different printers have been tested during a quite long period (about 6 months), both in my workshop and in other places. To make a real benchmark, it would be needed to test all the printers to be considered in the
same period (hardware, software and firmware are upgraded within time). Also to have a really significative result it should be needed to test all the printers with the same models, filaments and in the same environmental conditions, and so on.
The "rough" thought expressed in my previous post is just a kind of "juice" of what I have seen using different printers models.

In other words, if I should print small figurines with a medium budget, and I should buy today, I would choose a Zortrax. A good alternative (in terms of quality and capability to print small details) is the Afinia, but for figurines the handling of support removal is very important, and from this point of view (and considering the overall mechanical and electronics features) I definitely prefer the M200.