Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by haoyi3D View Post
    Including the plastic parts.Thank you for your!Today, I opened the facebook shopping district, who is experienced and give me advice!
    I'll thank you very much!
    https://www.facebook.com/repraphe3d
    No, I mean I want to buy kits, No plastic, I can print my own parts

Ok, you don't need plastic parts, $360 a set

Good News! reprap.cn the 3d printer diy kit Lower the price

Good News! reprap.cn the 3d printer diy kit Lower the price, even HE3D assembly complete 3 d printers also Lower the price, than the wholesale price is lower, this is a limited-time sales promotion, if you need a printer, please contact me, if you say: hello jojo! When you order, I will give you free high temperature tape or filament as a gift.thanks.

he3d-i3 prusa i3 3d priner kit with LCD

He 3D - The Complete Open Source Delta 3D Printer Kit

He3D-A140 3D Printer kit Huxley Reprap

He3D-tricolor2 3D printer kit reprap bigger size

HE3D
    web:www.reprap.cn
    Email:support@reprap.cn
    jojo
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don`t think it`s a good idea to order from you or your partners 3dprintersonlinestore. I have ordered and paid a he3d delta printer and paid $140 for DHL shipping 8 days ago and still waiting for a tracking number. Normally when I order something from overseas with DHL, it will take maximum 2 days to get my tracking number and 10-12 days for delivery at my house. Now I`m waiting 8 days just to get a tracking number from you!

Hello, we sincerely want to cooperation with you!We are 3 d printer supplier from China, we have high quality products and thoughtful after-sales service, we need to ebay's agent, this is my web :www.reprap.cn,More information on the website can let you better understand ours, including my contact information. Look forward to hearing from you and we will discuss the specific content of our cooperation,My name is jo-jo.have a nice day! Email:support@reprap.cn ,skype:reprappro.cn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by haoyi3D View Post
    Hello, we sincerely want to cooperation with you!We are 3 d printer supplier from China, we have high quality products and thoughtful after-sales service, we need to ebay's agent, this is my web :www.reprap.cn,More information on the website can let you better understand ours, including my contact information. Look forward to hearing from you and we will discuss the specific content of our cooperation,My name is jo-jo.have a nice day! Email:support@reprap.cn ,skype:reprappro.cn
    Hi

I have emailed you, I have sent you messages on here, and yet over a month later I have absolutely no replies.

And, when you do come and reply to the thread, you completely ignored my very very simple question and post another advertisement. I see little point spamming advertising when people who do actually contact you and want to make a purchase get no response.

This is not good business.

**Added Spam infraction.
    Last edited by Geoff; 10-07-2014 at 08:59 PM.

hello everybody,
    The same quality, others to fetch more than $700, and we only sold $399, if you need the delta 3 d printers,
    you can enter my website:http://www.reprap.cn/,
    I can guarantee the quality and service, but decided by you.Looking forward to our cooperation!
    if you entered website from the AD,Please be sure to say "hi jojo",
    I well thank you very much, and I will give you a surprise.Thank you very much.

The good news!HE3D delta 3 d printers have heating bed!

The good news!HE3D delta 3 d printers have heating bed!

hello everybody !
    We are 3 d printer manufacturers from China,
    we have high quality products and thoughtful after-sales service,
    we are recruiting agents all over the world,
    if you are interested, please contact me.
    skpe:reprappro.cn
    email:support@reprap.cn
    web:http://www.reprap.cn

what is the size, it look good, I might get one for my printer!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast