Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Student
    Fearless or some of the other enemies from Bayonetta.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8302/19fearless.jpg

The buyers mindcraft character

I would have Myself, because I am my own character. My character would be printed out of silicon material that mimics the feel of human flesh, like the fleshlight superskin material. This 6" 3D print of myself would be customized by inserting a wifi-enabled remote-control skeleton inside it, so that i could control it from my smart phone to get up and move around (walk, crouch, climb, tilt head). Inside the head would be embedded 2 nano-cameras where my eyes would be, and would be streaming the 3D video feed live to a VR headset, so I could see what my 3d printed remote-controlled robotic action figure was doing. BAM. Someone take that idea now and go make millions of dollars off it. You're
    welcome.
    Last edited by AnewDreamLife; 12-23-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

Pinky and the Brain

NanoBot Battle Arena Strain Representations and I would use them while playing the game in place of the tiles.

Technologist
    Just one? I'd like Luna from Lunar. But I'd rather have the entire cast. Or Crono from Chrono Trigger. I think I'm alone on these. They'd just be displayed, I wouldn't particularly "use" them.

I want the companion cube from portal.
    Jeffery

Spiderman just for display

I would love to have Buzz from toystory -- to see how his wings can come out.

All the Star wars characters

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast