Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Hybrid View

I've said this before because it's something I don't seem to be seeing, but there needs to be a filament that prints as a foam-like material such as temper-pedic mattresses. A memory-foam like material, which would allow 3D printed pillows to be developled. There's a yet-to-be tapped market for 3D printed pillow-selfies that I think could make people with the initiative millions. Just need some 3D=printable pillow materials... that are both firm and resistant yet soft and giving.

Technician
    Highly conductive filaments for PC prototyping and good insulation material to print the PC board itself

I concur with sasabs - i would love to be able to print PCBs.

Student

Exclamation New Materials

I look forward to using 3D printing for circuit designs (i.e. insulating, conductive, etc)

Technologist
    Conductive filaments would definitely be one, what's available now can hardly be considered "conductive." Though, I can see the difficulty in providing a truly conductive filament.

I would love to see an UHMW material how about Kevlar?
    How about a poly styrene that after being printed it could be heated and expand into a lager foam shape?
    Jeffery

I would like metallic and glossy materials.....also conductive materials so that these can be used on pcbs

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910