Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Baby friendly materials for toys.

Hello everyone,
    What new material(s) do you think the filament market isn't providing, or isn't providing well?
    Like I said in the other thread, I feel that the filament market needs to have a filament that that is easy to print with and have high abrasive resistance and strength at a low cost. Plastic parts are used everywhere and are reliable for a long time. 3d printed parts can be used but aren't as reliable at the moment.
    -Razer0901

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    Conductive and magnetic filament. Thank goodness for the recent Kickstarters that are making these! I'll be picking up some Protoflux in around a week!

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    I would love to see more flexible / rubberish materials.

Student
    I think flexible filaments and strong filaments would have the most applications but only if they where made easier for home use.

Student
    Wax and wax like filaments.

Black light filaments

Conductive and color matching materials

I've said this before because it's something I don't seem to be seeing, but there needs to be a filament that prints as a foam-like material such as temper-pedic mattresses. A memory-foam like material, which would allow 3D printed pillows to be developled. There's a yet-to-be tapped market for 3D printed pillow-selfies that I think could make people with the initiative millions. Just need some 3D=printable pillow materials... that are both firm and resistant yet soft and giving.

Technician
    Highly conductive filaments for PC prototyping and good insulation material to print the PC board itself

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast