That's a Bold claim there, CA.

But now Martin has 2 custom printers in his stables.

So what slicer(s) are you running there? And what version of Marlin? Why don't you kick off the thread I just started that CA named in a prophecy many moons before the creation of that thread?

Go find something to print on thingiverse, or Yeggi, or somewhere anybody can easily find and download it. share a link to the file in your post along with a picture of your print and maybe screenshots of your slicer's settings and your Marlin's movement settings so anybody else can try to honestly duplicate what you just printed. To promote honest and positive discussion about the differences we achieved and why and how to correct the little problems in our prints.

It should be a fun thread. If we can just keep the friction out of it.

...and the benchy's. NO BENCHY'S! Find something else. Should work our printers or display problems they are having or reveal a area of common problems we have overcome. Your benchy looked fine and I am not slamming it. It has just been done to death and I do not think it will captivate anybody's interest in a comparison or discussion thread for tuning purposes. We need to do better. Find things to make each other tune on our machines to achieve what others are doing.

So CA foresaw these events in the book of 'My 3 Color Mixing Printer', chapter 13, verse 129. I started the thread as was foretold in the great long ago. Last month. And now Martin it is up to you to fulfill this prophecy and post up some material for all of us to pray over and, if we must, attempt to exercise the demons out of it as we pass the collection plate around.