Geoff, yes I recognize a lot of sketchy people do sketchy things. You are correct that something like a 30 piece build is currently beyond our capabilities. Right now we are focusing on single part prints and moving forward only when we can ensure the quality.

You are also right that the marketplace is targeted to people who cannot model themselves. We are trying to position ourselves for the time, soon approaching but not quite here yet, when mainstream people use 3d printing to buy things and just care that it works not how. Just like some software will always be open source and some apps will always be free, I believe there will always be a market for premium content to reward uniqueness and hard work.

The platform and our company are constantly evolving. I do agree with you that the road ahead is not going to be easy!

Like all new ventures we will live or die based on what the market deems valuable.

Again, I thank you for your comments. Most people don't give feedback period, and you have given me some things that I'll incorporate into our company and use to improve it.

Eric