Hello! Man you guys are awsome! Peachy is an insane approach to 3d printing! So Friggin Elegant! Well I just bumped into the Peachy site and this blows my mind! I cant wait to sign up and Back this. I noticed that your models are oblong and and also canting at an angle the steeper they go. Not 100% sure, but I suggest maybe if you dont mind, to remember that your laser is building at or from a reflected source, I mean that it is not always building directly overhead at each point. That the incline or degree of your reflected beam travels at different pitches of degrees dependent where your curing the resin. Since your height or Z axis is fixed at the laser and rising in the resin tank, you need to compensate for the growing incline, suggest an algorithimn that varies according to the slice increment as the model grows closer to the laser, also the distance of deflection might be looked into since this also may be causing your oblong results. As a visual example, try thinking of drilling an angular hole into a piece of wood as opposed to drilling strait down..now you see the difference in the aspect of your mirror deflection as opposed to the overhead aspect of the common 3d printer..Rylan man you are an awesome visionary! But if you havent already dont rewrite blender dude..make a file exporter plugin for a custom format to protect your Genius proprietary software. If you put your wav. format algorithmn in blender its open source project and anyone can use what you release the code I mean. Keep that genius protected! OMG! Who thinks like that? Man did a Giant Apple fall and hit you on the head!! God Loves you! Hit me up anytime bcosola@outlook.com

Oh I noticed your mirrors are rectangular which is probably why your circular dimensions render oblong...thats what i meant earlier, also Scot awsome catch on the on the laser charge delay..maybe a heatsink or fan can help with the temperature spike and James super catch with the laser tests! super fix!