Close

Hybrid View

I guess I need to make sure I add in print quality as being high on the list as well. I have looked at a few others like the orion delta from seemecnc (I saw their crowdsource a while back). The type A machines as well. Read up on 3ders.org site and thier list but it is a fair amount of money to drop without some discussion first. I guess a metal filament would be a dream but I dont think I have come across one in my price.

Lastly Make magazine has the makerbot rated pretty high
    http://makezine.com/magazine/guide-t...-they-compare/

that is why I have it on my list but again would like to see what feedback and other advice I am flat out missing along with other machines.....
    Last edited by kos; 08-10-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by kos View Post
    I guess I need to make sure I add in print quality as being high on the list as well. I have looked at a few others like the orion delta from seemecnc (I saw their crowdsource a while back). The type A machines as well. Read up on 3ders.org site and thier list but it is a fair amount of money to drop without some discussion first. I guess a metal filament would be a dream but I dont think I have come across one in my price.

Lastly Make magazine has the makerbot rated pretty high
    http://makezine.com/magazine/guide-t...-they-compare/

that is why I have it on my list but again would like to see what feedback and other advice I am flat out missing along with other machines.....

If you are after print quality, the makerbot has nothing special that would suggest it's price tag.

If I had your budget, and after seeing the quality of prints in all filament types, I'd buy an Ultimaker.