Close

Banned

Zapojen?* BTT Octopus V1.1

Hi.Please try to connect the BTT Octopus V1.1 board to the Ender 5 Plus and I don't know how to connect it (photos).https://cdn-3d.niceshops.com/upload/...Octopus_EN.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Hello. That part looks like the bed heater's MOSFET. The 2 small red and black wires will go to the Octopus' hotbed output. The big wires connected to the screws from left to right should be voltage in(+), voltage out(+) to bed, and ground(-).

Banned
    Hi.

Please, I don't understand the translation very well (English is not my native language). Just for example, Weak cables are connected to the + and - board. That MOSFET is connected to the source from left to right 1 (+) red and 3 (-) black wires are connected to the source. The middle 2 (-) wire is connected to the bed and the (+) red bed is connected to the source.

It should be like this? Thank you for your help.mosfed.jpg

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    The board is labeled pretty well. With that MOSFET you will just connect the ground wire straight to your bed. There is V+ in that goes to power, and V+ out goes to the bed power, and you should connect ground to the V- and all will be good..

Banned
    Thank you for the great help.