Hi
For varies of reasons my first attempt to “improve” printer is not practical! Have realized this after some time thinking, reading little bit more :-D but have some more stuff in the next few lines:
Hope it is not too late:

1. definitely I would like to separate water from resin (practical reasons not mixing two substances)
  2. Printer structure which now is 2 containers plus printing “head” should have additional container holder inside lower container (which is running along rails inside lower container) which can hold container with resin (narrow tall, shallow wide, etc… with task to reduce resin consumption) depending of size of printing object. In addition to this printing surface (four legged “M” letter shape) adjustable height, with spirit level elements of strategic position (legs) around structure for easy calibration (this one goes inside added container! Just middle part of letter "M" shape).
  3. With this modified hardware setup calibration of printing surface (level of water and resin) should be much easier and final print could be extracted without help of scissors! (I saw this on last video clip)
  4. I hope that I properly understood principle of how this printer works but there is something which I could not answer such as:

- To have best print out in ideal situation laser beam should be perpendicular to surface?
- If that is true, than laser beam when reaches “far” end of the printing object will have some “losses” in energy and laser beam shape will not be “circle”?
- Finally is it possible compensating laser energy losses (beam energy)?
-

• I assume that reflecting mirrors do not affect power level of laser beam!?

Cheers