So far the prints shown have all been small, tall skinny prints. While this is great progress, I would love it to show some of the "standard" prints that are use to show off other 3d printers. For example the yoda head http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:14104 would be fantastic. Just start off one of your machines and let it go overnight and show the results.

The reason I think this is important, is that I've got concerns about the laser being at more of an angle when the outside edges appear then in the centre. This would be more apparent in a large figure then a tall skinny one.

I also would like to know how exact you currently are. If the yoda head is supposed to be 100 cm from ear to ear, how big is it actually getting. Does it distort from the middle to the outside. (eg if eyes are supposed to be 1 cm apart, do they match as well as the ear example above).

I'm not suggesting that you would expect perfection at this early stage, but it would be nice to have a reference of a large object as well as a small one.