Again, thanks for the responses. I was misdirected on where the printing surface is applied. Another post threw me off in understanding. The science is against the posts who disagreed with my comment of saline, epoxy and UV. Polyepoxides are widely known to break down in these environments. Which is why they use additives to block the UV. Its one of the reasons i went to polyurethanes in my designs. Cheaper and better resistance to these environments after curing. Again, i do think this design is brilliant. I think moreso from appreciation and not practicality. As an inventor i hope they prove me wrong. I read about a design that prints the entire layer at a time. An engineer out of China. I want to say projector bulbs. Something like 100 times the print speed. Eitherway, i remember my Dad buying a dot matrix printer when inkjets were way better. All for the simple reason of cost. And where did they get you? It was always the ink. Epson just now finally put out a quality printer that can be refilled. I will stick to fused filament for now. As for my other ideas, only my faults got noticed. Carbon nanotube printables in a lengthier composite strand which is impossible with fused filament? Probably the greatest characteristic of liquid beds is its cellular composite potential. If you do put this out at for less than 100 bones, i will buy 20 as charity for my old school.