The big problem I see with that is that you'll create waves in the resin. Since the Peachy just hardens the top layer, this would create waves in the print too. To fix it you'd have to rock the bed a little bit, then wait 30+ seconds for the waves to die down before doing it again. With a 30-second delay per layer, printing is going to take ages.

If you can get a pump in there, that opens up a whole lot of options. For example, rather than dripping water onto the job, you could pump one layer's worth of resin through a spray nozzle. That would create a fine layer of resin coating everything, and then the laser can selectively harden whatever bits are required. No need to worry about waves either, although ensuring that the resin doesn't just hang around in the air could be an issue.

The most important thing for any modifications is going to be getting some I/O pins available. Can't control a pump or servos or autofocus or anything else without extra I/O pins. I remain hopeful that converting the Blender plugin to just output raw serial data to an STM32F4-Discovery will be straightforward; then that can handle all the timing-sensitive I/O tasks.