Close

Hybrid View

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Post your configuration,h file for Marlin the version number.
    I will be look see what I can do.

My end-stop / home config.

Code:
    // Mechanical endstop with COM to ground and NC to Signal uses "false" here (most common setup).
    #define X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define Y_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING true // set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.
    #define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // set to same logic as "Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING.

// Invert the stepper direction. Change (or reverse the motor connector) if an axis goes the wrong way.
    #define INVERT_X_DIR false
    #define INVERT_Y_DIR false
    #define INVERT_Z_DIR true

// Direction of endstops when homing; 1=MAX, -1=MIN
    // :[-1,1]
    #define X_HOME_DIR -1
    #define Y_HOME_DIR -1
    #define Z_HOME_DIR -1
    1st part of code direction location of the end-stop.
    2nd part of code direction to the end-stop / Home boundaries.

Student
    Thanks for offering to help.I think this is version # - #define CONFIGURATION_H_VERSION 02000901And - define X_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define Y_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define I_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define J_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define K_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define X_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define Y_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define Z_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define I_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define J_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define K_MAX_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the endstop.#define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false // Set to true to invert the logic of the probe.// Invert the stepper direction. Change (or reverse the motor connector) if an axis goes the wrong way.#define INVERT_X_DIR false#define INVERT_Y_DIR false#define INVERT_Z_DIR false// Direction of endstops when homing; 1=MAX, -1=MIN// :[-1,1]#define X_HOME_DIR 1#define Y_HOME_DIR 1#define Z_HOME_DIR -1//#define I_HOME_DIR -1//#define J_HOME_DIR -1//#define K_HOME_DIR -1I can also find a way to send you a copy of my actual configuration.h and my configuration_adv.h if that would help.Gordon