Being somewhat impatient and curious as well, I went ahead and went through the whole bed leveling exercise using the cheat of holding the front of the bed up manually. I looked at the left and right levels and it still looked really crooked. So I adjusted the right knob until it was visually level, then went through the procedure again, and by the time it was done, it was crooked again. It occurred to me that the gantry itself might be cockeyed and it was compensating for that?

Bear in mind, that each of these bed leveling sessions take a good 15 minutes or so. Also bear in mind that there is a piece of solid PLA sticking out of the end of the extruder because it doesn't want to level the bed with a hot extruder like i am used to. Turns out it doesn't matter. It turns out that before EACH AND EVERY BUILD it "calibrates" Z-height. And this takes about 10 minutes or so with this incredibly S L O W business where it gradually eases its way to what on most printers is the "bounce" part of finding Z home. Add the 5 minutes or so to heat and you've got an automatic 15 minutes before EACH AND EVERY BUILD before it starts building. Let's just say we are not impressed and do not consider this an improvement over the Rep 2 (and all our other various printers).