Close

Hybrid View

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by American 3D Printing View Post
    HOLY MOTHER OF NON-SUPPORT!!!!!!

Pardon the all-caps, but I just got this email from Makerbot:

$100 for one support case? Who do they think they're kidding?????? How am I supposed to sell their gosh darn printers if they won't even stand behind their product when it is DEFECTIVE?????
    As much as this should surprise me…. It doesn’t, at least not with the type company Makerbot has morphed into. What I find funny however is the fact that they can take days, and weeks to respond to support tickets, but if you don’t respond in two weeks then they shut it down and would ask for a repayment to reopen.

How about they refund the 100 if they don’t answer in a timely manner? Or even a more novel idea, how about they don’t ask you to pay money to fix the broken thing you already paid money to own. As much as I absolutely love my rep 2, I loathe what this company has turned into..

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by American 3D Printing View Post
    HOLY MOTHER OF NON-SUPPORT!!!!!!

Pardon the all-caps, but I just got this email from Makerbot:

$100 for one support case? Who do they think they're kidding?????? How am I supposed to sell their gosh darn printers if they won't even stand behind their product when it is DEFECTIVE?????
    Pure insanity...

Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com