Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Student
    Hi Evgeny

The Filament from GRRF have this issue ? that sounds not good, please contract the support bec of this Filament 2.2mm never seen this ( cant check at the moment bec not in munich ) 2.2 should be on the Limit the nozzle is a bit bigger but 2.2 could be too much and also the bowden will produce much mord force with 2.2mm.

about the fan thanks for information i'll put forrward this information to GRRF that they can check how this can happen.

About the fan good, with the connector on the printboard you can control it with the slicer

Best regards
    Thomas

Very interesting read guys, how are you making out with your NEO printers now? Such a good looking little machine.

Student
    Hi
    Im still happy with him he is now my printer for all parts who are fit into the NEO (why should I start the bigger ones) he is printing and peinting and printing..

the lat few weeks a friend take care of him ( I was a few weeks not in Germany) now he already called me if I need him soon back or if he can hold him longer *g* looks like he is infected and there will be soon his own printer in the house.

I already prepared a few next plans with him I working on a Heatbed and a standalone system, the LCD with SD card is already here but I didnt want to change my printrboard so I waiting for one with a defect connector if I can repair it I will use this one for experimental if all working i can work with the NEO standalone can print from SD card with an LCD and a Heatbed. But still on the begnning erliest start for test is when I get the second printrboard.

br
    Thomas

Student
    @ Ravikaleova
    What have the camera to do with 3D Printing and specialy with efrost´s problems ??
    br
    Thomas

Student
    Think it was a 40mm,

12V

I would connect it with the printport there is a connector for a fan , he can controlled by the slicer.

Br
    Thomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12