Hey did someone call!fYes I have been using Garolite (known as Tufnol in UK) almost exclusivly for more than a year with all sorts of filaments. On my ender 3 I have a glass sheet on the heated plate - yes the standard Ender plate will do, The tufnol sheet I use is 1mm thick clamped on top of the glass plate. I use a thin sheet of tufnol so i can bend it to release models with Nylon sometimes the adhesion is very strongIn UK Tufnol can be bought cheaply from people like Trent plastics (https://www.trentplastics.co.uk/) I use the whale grade it is best to buy enough material for several plates because the tufnol is cheap but the carriage charges are more than the material for a single piece. Getting on to Nylon, first realize there are 2 distinctly different types of nylon, nylon 6/66 and nylon12 and a wide range of variation in the detailed chemistry for one reason or another. So all nylon filaments are not equal !! . Last year I tested 7 or 8 brands but could only reliably print with 3. Spectrum PA6 Low warp, Taulman 230 and Taulman Bridge. Both Taulman filaments give flexible results while the Spectrum filament is quiet hard and feels more like Delrin to use.If you would like to PM me I can give you more details of the machine settings I use.