I've printed about 30 spools of ABS (MatterHackers ordinary blend) on a QidiTech X-Max. A new printer of this model is pricey, but I got an incredible price via craigslist. It's fully enclosed, but not heated and I experienced only minor delamination, which later disappeared when I changed the filament feed routing. The previous owner said he was having under-extrusion problems, which I think was due to friction in the feed path.

The printer has magnetic sheet coated with a BuildTak clone and the prints stick great, pop right off. One aspect of this printer for ABS is to do the leveling when the bed and nozzle are heated, otherwise thermal expansion causes the nozzle to dig into the coating.

If you are willing to go DIY, a Prusa MK3s with a home-made enclosure will probably do you well enough for a reasonable price. I've printed ABS on a MK2s without an enclosure but it was a small part, so no real test. The Prusa has all the right user-level features and known reliability. The kit is less expensive and assembly provides for some insight compared to an out-of-the box, ready-to-go purchase.